Monday, 30 March 2015

Lavender Hill Studios - Foundation Course


I recently just finished a 10 week drawing and painting course that I did every Saturday morning at 'Lavender Hill Studios' which is an art school based in Battersea. It was a real treat and overall a great experience. The lecturers at the studio are professional artists that have studied in this field for years. They are the friendliest bunch and couldn't be more approachable. Painting was something I never quite understood but having a few lessons I feel I can handle it a little better. The studio space and selection of casts to study are fantastic so if you want to get stuck into drawing and painting, I highly recommend this place.

2 comments:

  1. These are the hands of an artist that create a thing which can only be explored by essay service from online sources and we must keep in mind the importance of what we learn.

    ReplyDelete